Monday, April 14, 2014

The Review - Lancome Mousse Eclat (Radiance) Express Clarifying Self-Foaming Cleanser

Foaming cleansers are a no - no. The Lancome Mousse Eclat is a foaming cleanser and yet I like it. Intrigued? Read on.

Lancome Mousse Eclat Express Clarifying Self-foaming Cleanser, Lancome Mousse Radiance Express Clarifying Self-foaming Cleanser
Lancome Mousse Radiance Express Clarifying Self-foaming Cleanser

Lancome has recently renamed this cleanser and called it Lancome Mousse Radiance Express Clarifying Self-foaming Cleanser. They add -
Air-light, smooth and gentle, this magnificent mousse instantly melts away makeup and surface impurities without leaving skin feeling tight or uncomfortable. The water activating formula foams into a rich lather to leave skin feeling fresh and clean. Skin is cleansed in just seconds. See soft, smooth, fresh skin.

This cleanser comes in a giant 200 ml bottle with a pump. I have been using it every evening for the past 2 months and have only used about a third of it! So even though it's pricey at $32, I still think it's good value.

The foam is white, dense and scented. I wish they hadn't added perfume as it can irritate some sensitive skin types. If I use this cleanser as my primary or first cleanse to take off my makeup, it removes all the debris and build up of makeup on your skin but it does feel rather drying to me and I am a normal skin type. If you are combination to oily it might not be an issue but for dry to normal skin typed people, I think it's too drying. So I use it as my second cleanse! I use my NUDE Skincare Perfect Cleansing Oil to remove my makeup including my eye makeup and then rinse my face. If I don't use a cleanser after this oil (it's my HG cleansing oil for removing makeup), I find that my skin feels ever so slightly greasy. To get rid of any leftover makeup and dirt and also to get rid of any residual oil on my face I use the Lancome Mousse Radiance Express Clarifying Self-foaming Cleanser. It does a fantastic job with no fuss, since my face is a little greasy after my first cleanse I don't find this foaming cleanser drying at all. The two products balance each other out.

Lancome Mousse Radiance Express Clarifying Self-foaming Cleanser
Lancome Mousse Radiance Express Clarifying Self-foaming Cleanser
Lancome Mousse Radiance Express Clarifying Self-foaming Cleanser

0 comments :

Post a Comment

type='text/javascript'/>